Antiseptic Detergent. Fungicide. Bactericide. Disinfectant.
Harmful if swallowed. Causes severe skin burns and eye damage. Very toxic to aquatic life.
Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
SKIN CONTACT: Irritation or pain may occur at the site of contact. There may be redness or whiteness
of the skin in the area of exposure. Blistering may occur. Severe burns may occur.
EYE CONTACT: There may be irritation and redness. There may be pain and redness. There may be severe
pain. The eyes may water profusely. Corneal burns may occur. May cause permanent damage.
INGESTION: There may be soreness and redness of the mouth and throat. There may be difficulty swallowing. Corrosive burns may appear around the lips. Nausea and stomach pain may occur. There may be vomiting.
INHALATION: There may be a feeling of tightness in the chest with shortness of breath. Exposure may cause
coughing or wheezing.
A Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) can be sent out if required via email.