Barbercide (Barbicide) is for use as a hospital grade disinfection in salons, barber shops and spas.
The iconic blue liquid is trusted and effective earning its reputation for creating a safe and clean salon.
Hospital-grade Proven effective against HIV-1, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, Staphylococcus (including MRSA), Pseudomonas, Salmonella, Clostridium Difficile (C.Diff), Vancomycin Resistant Enterococcus (VRE), Herpes, Influenza (including H1N1), “Athletes Foot” (TineaPedis) •
Complies with OSHA’s blood borne pathogens standard
• Safe for non-porous surfaces including tanning beds, metals, stainless steel, plastics, combs, brushes, rollers and shears
• Concentrate—Simple to mix, without taking up precious shelf space!
• Anti-rust formulation added which protects your expensive shears if used undiluted**
*if in hard water areas we recommend cleaning your items and drying - do not leave in solution or water quality will effect the rust protection. This is one of the disadvantages of living in the UK
• Will not stain skin or surfaces
• Stainless steel implements
• Plastic combs, brushes, rollers, etc.
• Manicure stations and implements Box Contains 1 x Barbercide Solution - Salon Barber Professional Disinfectant Solution