MACERATOR / DESCALER / TOILET CLEANER
In the UK 2 out of every 3 homes are supplied with hard or very hard water.
As with many domestic appliances lime-scale accumulation can affect efficiency of your macerator unit
Regular descaling and cleansing with ‘ specially formulated MACERATOR CARE is the only answer to this problem
- Harmless to septic tank operation
- Prolongs unit life
- Descales & disinfects
- Suits all makes of macerator system
Instructions for use
- Disconnect the unit from the electricity supply.
- Pour half the contents into the toilet bowl.
- Leave to work for 2 hours.
- Reconnect the unit to the electricity supply.
- Flush twice to rinse unit
How often should you descale your unit?
Hardness of water depends on where you live in the UK and whether you have any water softener fitted
Very Hard Water area:
You should use Macerator Care at least once per month
Hard Water area:
You should use Macerator Care at least once every 3 months
Soft Water area:
You should use Macerator Care at least once every 6 months