Call to order
  • RELANCER FUNGICIDE

RELANCER FUNGICIDE

RELANCER FUNGICIDE

Product Code:RELANCER FUNGICIDE
Availability:In Stock
  • £7.69

  • Ex Tax:£6.41
  • Price in reward points: 769

Available Options


0 reviews Write a review

RELANCER Fungicide Moss & Algae KILLER from 1 Litre to 25 Litres


Professional RELANCER FUNGICIDE MOSS AND ALGAE KILLER


Relancer is a powerful fungicidal wash that combines different formulas into a potent mixture. The main stay of the product is a 


100:1 BAC 50 which is the perfect biodegradable biocide which destroys fungus at the molecular level. This product can work on all surfaces and is a general multi-purpose product which can be applied throughout the year.  


Description:

This product removes lichens, fungi and algae on all surfaces, but especially those such as walls, paths, roofs and drives not covered by other products in the Relancer Range. Don’t let green cover your outdoors areas. Use Relancer to effectively clean your outdoor surfaces. This product also leaves a minor residue which can help prevent further contamination by green growth. Regularly applying the product throughout the year will improve the chance of any re-infestation by green growth. 


Instructions for use:

Apply the product via a sprayer onto the affected area and let the product kill off the green growth. Keep applying it every day until the green growth has died off. To make the product more effective you can scrape the green area or use a pressure washer to blast it off before or after. After removing any green growth, make sure to apply the product to leave a preventative measure on the surface.


Important Notes:

ALWAYS TEST A SMALL AREA FOR COMPATIBILITY PRIOR TO FULL APPLICATION.

Do not apply this product if rain is imminent (within 4 hours at 20˚C).

Harmful if swallowed. Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.

Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.

SKIN CONTACT: Irritation or pain may occur at the site of contact. There may be redness or whiteness of the skin in the area of exposure. Blistering may occur. Severe burns may occur.

EYE CONTACT: There may be irritation and redness. There may be pain and redness. There may be severe pain. The eyes may water profusely. Corneal burns may occur. May cause permanent damage.

INGESTION: There may be soreness and redness of the mouth and throat. There may be difficulty swallowing. Corrosive burns may appear around the lips. Nausea and stomach pain may occur. There may be vomiting.

INHALATION: There may be a feeling of tightness in the chest with shortness of breath. Exposure may cause coughing or wheezing. 


Safety Data Sheet can be provided if necessary. 

Write a review

Note: HTML is not translated!
    Bad           Good