Roof Cleaner & Reviver - From 1 Litre to 20 Litres
Relancer is specially formulated to clean and revive weathered or tired roofing. Our fast acting formula removes moss, mould and algae, whilst also brightening the tiles and restoring them back to their installed quality. It can also be used as a very effective general cleaner, brightening and enhancing your roof throughout the season.
This product is a primary biocide which destroys green at the molecular level. Specifically made for roofs.
BEFORE YOU START
Always test on an inconspicuous area before use to ensure you achieve the desired result. Remove debris and accumulations of moss, mould and algae using a brush. This will help you get to the lower small particle green area.
USING YOUR ROOF CLEANER AND REVIVER
Spray or pour Relancer Roof Cleaner directly onto your roof surface.
Scrub with a stiff brush will help loosen algae and moss from the gaps in the tiles and then leave for 15-20 minutes. For the best results, wash thoroughly with a pressure washer for maximum revival. Work from one end of your roof to the other in a continuous motion. Alternatively scrub the surface using a stiff brush then hose down. All cleaning residues must be completely washed away.
The surface may become slightly slippy during cleaning. Relancer may remove partially deteriorated coatings.
ALWAYS TEST A SMALL AREA FOR COMPATIBILITY PRIOR TO FULL APPLICATION.
Do not apply this product if rain is imminent (within 4 hours at 20˚C).
Harmful if swallowed. Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
SKIN CONTACT: Irritation or pain may occur at the site of contact. There may be redness or whiteness of the skin in the area of exposure. Blistering may occur. Severe burns may occur.
EYE CONTACT: There may be irritation and redness. There may be pain and redness. There may be severe pain. The eyes may water profusely. Corneal burns may occur. May cause permanent damage.
INGESTION: There may be soreness and redness of the mouth and throat. There may be difficulty swallowing. Corrosive burns may appear around the lips. Nausea and stomach pain may occur. There may be vomiting.
INHALATION: There may be a feeling of tightness in the chest with shortness of breath. Exposure may cause coughing or wheezing.