Scale Buster Descaler
This product will remove limescale build up from any surface that it is applied to.
We have listed the most popular applications for the product below - please ask us if you would like advice on removing scale from anything not listed
• Taps are always hard as you cannot simply dip them in the solution
• Fill a small container (LID) with the Descaler and hold to the tap nozzle whilst you witness the scale deposits vanish
• You can use our Descaler Gel for really difficult taps / areas --
KETTLES / URNS
• Half fill kettle with water and boil, before unplugging and placing in an empty sink. 50ml per 1L of water then leave for 10 minutes
• If any scale remains, reheat solution until it fizzes (but DO NOT boil).
• Pour used solution away &rinse kettle with cold water, boil again with clean water and then rinse once more.
• Half fill water reservoir with water and add 25ml of Descaler
• Switch machine on and allow about half of the solution to
filter through before switching off.
• After 10 minutes, switch machine on to filter through remainder of solution, then empty down sink before running the machine through twice with clean water.
Check manufacturer’s instructions before use –
some manufacturers may not recommend descaling.
• Heat iron until it’s hand hot and then unplug (make sure iron is switched OFF during descaling). Put around 10ml in a jug and pour into iron’s water chamber.
• Top up with water and set to steam position (but DO NOT turn iron back on).
• Place iron in an empty plastic bowl with the warm plate facing down. Shake gently until solution starts to drain through steam holes. Leave for 10 minutes (or until empty). If iron has a spray button, briefly pump any remaining solution through.
• Rinse thoroughly with cold water, drain and leave to dry. To ensure solution is completely cleaned from iron, briefly iron a spare piece of fabric before you next use the iron on clothes.
Keep out of reach of children
• In case of accidental contact with eyes or skin wash immediately with plenty of water & if necessary consult a specialist