Cavallo Anti-Bacterial Horse Shampoo
Cavallo Anti-Bacterial Horse Shampoo has been specially developed to cleanse all horse coat types – making manes clean, soft and bacteria free, and leaving it easy to groom and maintain. Designed with utmost care, our shampoos ensure a thorough cleanse that leaves their fur irresistibly clean, irresistibly soft, and utterly bacteria-free.
Crafted with an advanced Anti-Bacterial and Sulphate Free formula, our horse shampoo includes premium ingredients that guarantee an exceptional grooming experience for every horse. Whether they have a luscious long coat, a sleek short coat, or anything in between. The fragrance options have all been taken directly from our Fresh Pet and Dogilicious ranges and will leave your horse smelling like one of our amazing fragrances
At Trade Chemicals we understand the importance of using gentle yet effective products on your horse’s skin and coat. That’s why we are proud to offer a shampoo that is both anti-bacterial and sulphate-free. This means that you can rest assured knowing that your horses sensitive skin is safeguarded against any harsh chemicals or potential irritants.
Why is our Anti-Bacterial Horse Shampoo so good?
- Designed to overcome long coats, which tend to knot and tangle easily
- Helps to remove tangles, and reduce future knotting
- Great for short hair and helps remove loose fur
- Unique formula helps fur shed water faster after washing
- Reduces grooming time
- Leaves a healthy, soft and shiny coat
- Amazing scents which last noticeably longer
- Anti Bacterial formula to remove 99.99% of germs
- No Sulphates
- Added Skin Conditioner
Directions for use
For easier application, we recommend diluting the shampoo with up to 10 parts water prior to use. Using warm water, thoroughly wet your dogs coat avoiding spray to eyes, ears and nose.
Apply shampoo from neck to tail, gently massaging into the coat and ensuring all areas are treated
Rinse well with warm water and then dry with a towel or hairdryer. Brush Well
This product is not suitable for animals under 6 weeks of age
Frequently Asked Questions about Anti-Bacterial Horse Shampoo:
What is Anti-Bacterial Horse Shampoo?
Horse shampoo is a type of shampoo specifically formulated for the manes and tails of horses, often prized for its ability to promote hair strength, shine, and growth.
How often should I use Anti-Bacterial Horse Shampoo?
Usage frequency varies depending on your hair type and needs. Some people use it once a week, while others might use it every time they shampoo.
Does Anti-Bacterial Horse Shampoo have any side effects?
Some individuals might experience scalp irritation, dryness, or allergic reactions. Always do a patch test before full use.
How is horse shampoo different from regular human shampoo?
Horse shampoos are typically formulated to be more robust, cleaning thicker manes and tails.
Is there a conditioner to accompany horse shampoo?
Yes, Our shampoo has included skin conditioner.
Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfoacetate, Cocamidopropyl Betain, Lauryl Betaine
Glycerine, Propylene Glycol, Chlorhexidine Undecylenate, Ethanol, Benzyl Alcohol
Parfum, Sodium Hydroxide, Dimethyl Lauramide / Myristamide
Top uses of Anti-Bacterial Horse Shampoo:
- Deep Cleaning: Horse shampoo is formulated to remove tough dirt and residues from a horse’s mane and tail. Many users find that it also deeply cleanses human hair, removing build up from hair products.
- Promoting Shine: Our shampoo contains ingredients that promote a shiny coat for horses, which can translate into a glossy sheen for human hair.
- Treating Dry Scalp: Certain horse shampoos have moisturizing properties that can be beneficial for those with dry or flaky scalps.
- Detangling: Horse shampoos can make the hair more manageable, reducing tangles. This is especially beneficial for those with long or curly hair.
- Conditioning: Our horse shampoos has included skin conditioner.
Product should be pre diluted with water before applying to the fur
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
In case of contact with eyes rinse with plenty of clean water. If irritation persists seek medical advice. For external use only. Store out of direct sunlight..
Store locked up away from food. Keep lid tightly closed when not in use and store upright
Even more of our products can be found here !
Be sure to check out our eBay and Amazon stores, too!
eBay allows you to see a varied range of products we provide.
Amazon is great for you to be able to view feedback from our other valued customers.