Salmon Oil for Dogs
With easy to use pump
(High in EPA – Eicosapentaeonic acid and in DHA – Docosahexaeonic acid which is Omega 3 Fatty Acids.)
Introducing Professor Pooch Salmon Oil for dogs – The perfect dietary supplement for your pets. Our premium oil is packed with essential nutrients and Omega-3 fatty acids to support your pet’s overall well-being.
Ethically sourced from sand known for its exceptional quality, our oil promotes a healthy skin and coat, improves cardiovascular health, and enhances joint mobility for your furry friend.
Some of the numerous benefits of Professor Pooch Salmon Oil for Dogs
- nourishes and enhances your animals coat while reducing inflammation to prevent conditions like arthritis.
- Also offers a protective layer against skin allergies and aids in managing inflammatory Bowel Disease.
- By regulating the immune system, our oil boosts its effectiveness against illnesses and calms allergies.
- Improves cognitive functions and lowers blood pressure and triglycerides. It even supports dogs with kidney disease, acts as a preventive measure against cancer, and aids in weight loss for older or less active dogs.
- Our Salmon Oil for Dogs helps produce more collagen and reduces the appearance of joint problems.
Benefits Found In The Use Of Omega 3:
– Improves the coat and skin, leaving it nourished, shiny and soft.
– Reduces inflammation that may lead to conditions in the future, such as arthritis.
– Helps to prevent skin allergies as it provides a protective layer over the coat.
– Helps with inflammatory Bowel Disease.
– Regulates the immune system and helps to fight illnesses.
– Calming overactive immune systems for dogs with allergies.
– It aids the mental development of puppies and unborn foetuses.
– It improves cognitive functions in older dogs.
– Lowers bloody pressure and triglycerides.
– Provides support for dogs with kidney disease,
– Is a preventative against cancer.
– Helps promote weight loss in older and less active dogs.
– Helps to produce more collagen.
– The appearance of joint problems is reduced.
Recommendations of Salmon Oil for Dogs Allowance:
- To feed small dogs who are 0 – 12kg, you should allow 4ml.
- For medium dogs who are 12 – 25kg, you should feed 8ml.
- Dogs who are 25 – 50kg, should have 12ml.
- Large dogs who are 50kg or over, should have 16ml.
If you are using Salmon Oil to treat a specific condition, ensure you are working with your veterinarian or an animal nutritionist as they may recommend a higher or lower dosage to comply with medications and other variables. Also, as with all supplements, please make sure you are informing your vet that you are giving your pet Salmon Oil if they are receiving prescribed medication.
Possible Side Affects Of Salmon Oil for Dogs:
(While we have listed above, the many benefits Salmon Oil can have for your pet, not all dogs take well to new supplements. Please be aware that some dogs can suffer from side effects. They are as follows:
– Weight Gain, this however, can be managed with a healthy diet alongside plenty of exercise.
– Bad Breath (Clearly due to the product itself) However regular teeth cleaning can avoid this issue.
– Stomach aches or pains and this again may be due to the fact that some types of dog don’t take well to new supplements being added to the diet. (if your dog seems to be suffering from stomach cramps, stop the use of Salmon Oil and ask advice from your vet.)
– Loose stools and diarrhoea
Please be aware:
Not all dogs will have this reaction, however you should keep an eye on your dog to ensure they are completely compatible with the addition of Salmon Oil to their diet so if your dog is suffering from any of the side effects listed above, please stop the use of the Salmon Oil and seek advice from your vet.
Please ensure that the salmon oil is kept in its original container if possible, this is because it is unlikely to last very long if mixed into the dog food prior to use. The Salmon Oil itself is extracted at very low temperatures which in turn ensure that all of the fatty acids do not decompose and lose their positive benefits and cold pressing also produces concentrated salmon oil, making it much more economical to use. Fish oils are commonly extracted by boiling many different types of fish but fish oils collected using this method contain many more saturated acids, therefore they do not possess the same positive effects.
Even more of our products can be found here !
Be sure to check out our eBay and Amazon stores, too!
eBay allows you to see a varied range of products we provide.
Amazon is great for you to be able to view feedback from our other valued customers.