Best Selling Online Pack
Fresh Pet Disinfectant Mixed Pack
Select up to 4 fragrances per pack
This listing gives you the option to simply order Eco Refills when you have containers already…. Save plastic if you can…. Save the planet too
Dilutes up to 100:1 with water, whilst still removing all germs
Economical to use, Biodegradable, Animal Safe
A powerful cleaner, disinfectant and deodoriser, effectively destroying a wide spectrum of bacteria, fungi and viruses at the source.
Safe to use on all washable surfaces: * Floors, walls, cages, fabrics, feeding bowls, bedding, toys, runs, yards, carpets, toilets and drains.Destroys bacteria and odours instantly at source
Fresh Pet comes in many Fragrance Options
Alpine, Apple, Baby Powder, Bubblegum, Cherry,
Christmas Spice, Citrus, Clean Cotton, Coconut, Cut Grass, Eucalyptus,
Floral, Lavender, Lemon, Lemon Pistachio, Lime, Linen Fresh, Orange,
Peach & Papaya, Pine, Pink Grapefruit, Pomegranate, Strawberry, Vanilla
Why not ask for a FREE sample of another fragrance when placing your order!?
We also offer an Eco Refill for our 5L Containers.
Don’t waste plastic – Refill – Reuse – Recycle
Video of how to use Eco Refill – https://youtu.be/E4JQ4hK7msk (this link will open a YouTube video)
Fresh Pet is ideal for use on all washable surfaces from home use to kennels and catteries to control such things as:
Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Methicillin resistant Staphylococcus Aureus (MRSA),streptococcus faecallis, Salmonella, Choleraesuis, Bordetalla bronchiseptica, Chlamydia psittaci, Escherichia coli, Enterobacter aerogenes, Enterobacter cloacae, Fusobacterium necrophorum, Klebsiella pneumoniae, Pasteurella multocida, Proteus mirabillis, Proteus vulgaris, Salmonella typhi, Serratia marcescens, Streptococcus pygenes Shigella sonnei, Listeria monocytogenes, Campylobacter and everything else in between…
Best ways to use Fresh Pet Disinfectant
Apply by spraying, mopping or wiping, depending on the surface you are cleaning of course.
* General surface cleaning:
For general use as an effective cleaner, and disinfectant you can dilute at a maximum rate of 1:100 with water.
This will still remove all known germs from any washable surface.
* Cleaning and deodorising Yards, Kennel Runs, Outdoor Areas:
Dilute product 50/50 with clean water.
Gently rinse the area
There is NO NEED to fully rinse the product away – simply the dirt.
Personally we give the area a gentle spray of the 50/50 mixture to leave a thin coating
* Disinfecting feeding bowls / toys etc:
Use dilution of 1:100 and rinse thoroughly with clean water before re using
* Foot baths and disinfection mats:
Make up fresh solutions regularly with a dilution of 1:50 – change every 48 hours or sooner in bad weather
* Severe Odour Areas:
For severe odour problems you can use product neat on initial treatments. Spray the area well and leave the product to work for 10 minutes
Then agitate the area, rinse – then spray a thin coating and leave
The further diluted the product is – the less it will smell of course – but will still remove all germs even at 100:1
Do not get product in eyes – if this occurs rinse well with clean water and seek medical advice if irritation persists
May cause irritation to the skin with prolonged contact
Unlike conventional disinfectants it will not cause detrimental effect to animals and is safe to use around them.
making future cleans much easierEffective disinfectant to standards: EN1040, EN 1276, EN13697, EN1650, EN1275 EN 14476:2005. Broad spectrum disinfectant to EN1656, EN1657 for use in veterinary environments
Safe for animal paws – does NOT contain phenols, bleaches or pine oils.
Frequently asked questions:
- Can I mix fragrances if I order more than 1?
- Yes. Just add a note to your order letting us know what you want.
- Can Fresh Pet be used on carpets and curtains?
- Yes. Just dilute the mixture at a minimum of 50/50 with water
- Can I add it to my washing machine?
- Yes. Add no more than a single cap full per washing load (it will remove all bacteria too)
- Is it safe to rinse down the drains?
- Yes. Fresh Pet is a fully biodegradable product and environmentally friendly too
- Is it safe for all animals?
- Yes. We use a pet safe formula – please follow our instructions for use
- Can I use it on my grass?
- No. Plants do not like formula – or being cleaned or that matter! Simply rinse with lots of fresh water if contact occurs – so plants get a fresh drink
- Can I use it through a back pack sprayer?
- Yes. This is actually a very popular way to use Fresh Pet – great for cleaning larger areas. Just dilute as you normally would
- Is the Eco Refill really as strong?
- Yes. The Eco Refill is an ultra concentrated version – and when diluted becomes a Full Strength Fresh Pet with the same amazing results (save plastic – reuse)
- Do you test your products on animals?
- No. We never test any products on animals and neither do any of our raw material suppliers
- Can I request any other fragrances?
- Yes. We have so many already due to our customers – and will always try to produce new fragrances if we can.
- Can I get any samples of other fragrance options?
- Yes. We are happy to send Free samples along with any order placed – just message us and ask when you order