C500 Central Heating Leak Sealer
C500 Central Heating Leak Sealer is suitable to be used throughout a central heating system to seal small leaks and weeps. Those which may cause pressure loss and boiler breakdown. Once dispersed within the system it will be effective 1-24 hours after application. This product has been developed to prevent blockages or restrictions within the boiler or vulnerable system components, such as pumps and safety devices.
- Ideal for reducing pressure loss from sealed systems
- Seals most weeps and small inaccessible leaks
- Saves time and money on draining down and repairing
- Does not cause blockages of pump, air vents etc
- Compatible with all metals and materials commonly used in central heating systems
Use 500ml C500 for every 130 litres of circulating water (approximately 16 single radiators)
1. Almost empty the central heating header tank, and then pour in the C500 .
2. Draw off 5-10 litres of water from the drain cock and return it to the header tank to ensure that no C500 treated water is thrown away.
3. Repeat step 2 until all C500 is in the circulating system. DO NOT simply leave the C500 in the header tank.
4. Switch on the circulating pump and apply at least a small amount of heat to achieve an even distribution.
Concentrated Leak Sealer suitable for all types of heating systems, including aluminium based. Easy to use & readily dispersible – will not cause any system blockages.
Safety Data Sheets available upon request
Even more of our products can be found here !
Be sure to check out our eBay and Amazon stores, too!
eBay allows you to see a varied range of products we provide.
Amazon is great for you to be able to view feedback from our other valued customers.