Central Heating Chemicals
10 x Mix and Match
A mix of 10 optional bottles of Central Heating Chemicals, 500ml Concentrates – each treat a standard heating system up to 100L
Each product is made to; BS 7593:2006 standards
Select any mix of 10 bottles from the following C Range products
- C100 Central Heating Inhibitor – Inhibits corrosion, scale, hydrogen gassing, microbiological growth and boiler noise. For best results, systems should be cleansed; and flushed with C300 in accordance with BS7593:2006
- C100S Central Heating Super Inhibitor – inhibits corrosion, scale, hydrogen gassing, microbiological growth and boiler noise.
C100B Inhibitor with Biocide (max of 2 per pack)
- C100B Inhibitor with Biocide – Specially formulated product to work with both standard & lower temperature systems such as Underfloor Heating, inhibits corrosion, scale, hydrogen gassing, microbiological growth and boiler noise, whilst preventing germs from being able to generate in lower temperatures.
- C300 Concentrated cleanser for removal of flux residue, scale and corrosion. Targets excess flux residues, greases, and oils in addition to installation debris and sludge.
- C400 Sludge Remover can prepare older systems for the installation of new components. Because it has a non-acid formula which does not cause pin-holing or leaks. Also this product will restore systems; which may be suffering with circulation problems.
- C500 Leak Sealer is able to be used throughout a central heating system; to seal small leaks and weeps. Those which may cause pressure loss and boiler breakdown.
- C600 Power Flush is a product that is used when heating systems become full of contaminants. Over time the water in your pipes, boiler and radiators can deposit unwanted by-products like rust. This rust (plus other dirt and debris) becomes an unpleasant. Because of this it creates a mud-like substance; which is known as ‘sludge’. Power Flush will remove this from your systems.
Safety Data Sheets available upon request
Even more of our products can be found here !
Be sure to check out our eBay and Amazon stores, too!
eBay allows you to see a varied range of products we provide.
Amazon is great for you to be able to view feedback. All from our other valued customers.