Powerful cleaner, disinfectant and deodoriser.
effectively destroying a wide spectrum of bacteria, fungi and viruses at the source.
Eliminating odours and leaving a fresh fragrance.
Created to be a duel use products for all water washable surfaces such as salon tools, counters, floors, walls, chairs, mirrors, combs – whilst being safe to leave your tools in soak
Ideal for usage in barbers, salons, clinic, sports centres, internal / external public spaces
Protect against Bacteria & Enveloped Viruses, Canine Parvo-virus (type 2), Feline Calici virus and kennel cough.
Also effective against H1N1 Swine-flu, Newcastle disease, TB, Avian Influenza Virus, Corona Virus and foot & mouth etc..
Effective disinfectant to standards: EN1040, EN 1276, EN13697, EN1650, EN1275 EN 14476:2005.
Broad spectrum disinfectant to EN1656, EN1657 for use in salon / veterinary environments
Economical to use
Dilutes up to a maximum of 100:1 with water whilst remaining effective at destroying bacteria
Destroys odour causing bacteria instantly at source
Barberaid PLUS does NOT contain phenols, bleaches or pine oils.
• Use as a Soak Solution or neat as an instant dip & wipe cleaner for your salon tools.
• General use as an effective cleaner, deodoriser and disinfectant dilute at rate of 1:50
• Spraying, mopping or wiping on all washable surfaces
Product can be diluted up to 100:1 with water whilst still removing 99.99% of bacteria & enveloped viruses
Tool Soak / Clean
Add 50ml Per Litre of water
Simply leave your tools in soak for a full clean – 10 minutes soak is enough, but can be left for up to 4 hours.
You can use as a simple Dip & Wipe too – just tip your tools in the solution for a few seconds – then wipe with a cloth & dry
Add 50 – 100ml to your bucket with approx. 5L water.
Hard Washable Surfaces
Add 50mm to your 500ml Trigger Spray Bottle.
• Safe for non-porous surfaces including tanning beds, metals, stainless steel, plastics, combs, brushes, rollers and shears
• Concentrate—Simple to mix, without taking up precious shelf space!
• Will not stain skin or surfaces
• Stainless steel implements – just dip and wipe for an instant clean
• Stainless steel implements – leave in soak
• Plastic combs, brushes, rollers, chairs etc.
• Manicure stations and implements
• All washable surfaces – including floors
Alkyl Benzyl Dimethyl Ammonium Chloride >10% – Parfum 98424.a – T.E.A >3% – Aqua – Colouring