Nitrile Powder Free Gloves, Large (Set of 100)
What are Nitrile Powder Free Gloves?
Premium-quality long-length, reusable household rubber gloves — perfect for colour-coded cleaning and washing up, both at home and at work, or high volume food service.
Diamond-textured latex provides superior grip, performance and safety, especially in wet or oily conditions; the beaded cuff offers extra strength during donning and prevents liquid roll back.
Rubber exterior locks out water and helps protect against detergents and fats. Unicare Household gloves can be used across a range of industries, including cleaning, janitorial and food processing.
Anatomically shaped for a more comfortable fit, with a soft flock lining to help keep hands dry during use, whilst the medium-weight construction provides a balance of strength and sensitivity
Ambidextrous. Tested to safety standards EN420 (protective gloves — general requirements) and EN1186 (food safe)
Top Ten Uses of Nitrile Powder Free Gloves:
1. Material Composition:
- Nitrile gloves are composed of a synthetic polymer called nitrile butadiene rubber (NBR).
- They are latex-free, making them an excellent alternative for individuals with latex allergies or sensitivities.
- The absence of powder on these gloves ensures no powder residue is left behind, reducing the risk of contamination.
2. Superior Strength and Durability:
- Nitrile Powder Free Gloves are known for their exceptional strength, puncture resistance, and durability.
- They provide a higher level of protection compared to latex or vinyl gloves, making them suitable for a wide range of applications.
3. Excellent Chemical Resistance:
- Nitrile gloves offer outstanding chemical resistance, making them ideal for handling a variety of chemicals, including solvents, oils, greases, and acids.
- They are commonly used in laboratories, healthcare settings, and the automotive industry, where exposure to chemicals is a concern.
4. Comfort and Fit:
- Nitrile Powder Free Gloves provide a snug and comfortable fit, enhancing dexterity and tactile sensitivity.
- They are available in various sizes to accommodate different hand sizes, ensuring a secure and comfortable fit for all users.
- Since nitrile gloves do not contain latex proteins, they are hypoallergenic and do not trigger latex allergies or sensitivities.
- This makes them suitable for use by individuals with latex-related allergies or sensitivities.
6. Resistance to Tears and Punctures:
- Nitrile Powder Free Gloves are resistant to tears and punctures, reducing the risk of glove failure during use.
- This quality is crucial in medical and laboratory settings where maintaining a sterile environment is essential.
7. Enhanced Grip and Texture:
- Many nitrile gloves feature textured fingertips, improving grip and control when handling small or slippery objects.
- This texture enhances overall user confidence and precision.
8. Easy Donning and Doffing:
- Nitrile Powder Free Gloves are easy to put on and remove, thanks to their smooth inner surface.
- This simplifies the process of glove changing and promotes user compliance with safety protocols.
9. Versatile Applications:
- Nitrile Powder Free Gloves find applications across various industries, including healthcare, food service, automotive, pharmaceuticals, laboratories, and more.
- They are suitable for both medical and non-medical uses.
10. Compliance with Standards: – High-quality nitrile gloves comply with industry standards and regulations, ensuring product safety and reliability.
In summary, nitrile powder-free gloves are a reliable and versatile choice for hand protection in a wide range of industries and applications. They offer superior strength, chemical resistance, and allergen-free properties, making them a preferred option for individuals and professionals who prioritize safety and comfort.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What are Nitrile Powder Free Gloves?
Nitrile gloves are made from synthetic rubber and do not contain latex. The “powder-free” designation means that they do not have a powder coating, often used in gloves to make them easier to put on.
Why choose nitrile over latex gloves?
Nitrile gloves are latex-free, making them safe for people with latex allergies. They are also generally more resistant to chemicals, punctures, and tears than latex gloves.
How long can I wear Nitrile Powder Free Gloves?
The length of time you can wear nitrile gloves depends on the specific task and exposure to chemicals. For general tasks, it’s advisable to change them if they become contaminated, torn, or every 2-4 hours to reduce hand fatigue and sweating.
Do nitrile gloves protect against viruses and bacteria?
Yes, nitrile gloves can provide a barrier against viruses and bacteria, but they should be used properly, disposed of after use, and combined with other hygiene practices, like hand washing.
Why are some nitrile gloves blue, black, or other colors?
The color of the glove doesn’t affect its functionality. Manufacturers might produce gloves in different colours for various reasons, including aesthetics, differentiation between sizes, or specific industry preferences.
What is the shelf life of Nitrile Powder Free Gloves?
Stored in a cool, dry place, nitrile gloves typically have a shelf life of about 3-5 years. Over time, the material can break down, making the gloves less effective.
Even more of our products can be found here!
Be sure to check out our eBay and Amazon stores, too!
eBay allows you to see a varied range of products we provide.
Amazon is great for you to be able to view feedback from our other valued customers.