Fresh Pet 100% Pure Scottish Salmon Oil
(With easy use pump)
(High in EPA – Eicosapentaeonic acid and in DHA – Docosahexaeonic acid which is Omega 3 Fatty Acids.)
Benefits Found In The Use Of Omega 3 (Fresh Pet 100% Pure Scottish Salmon Oil):
– Improves the coat and skin, leaving it nourished, shiny and soft.
– Reduces inflammation that may lead to conditions in the future, such as arthritis.
– Helps to prevent skin allergies as it provides a protective layer over the coat.
– Helps with inflammatory Bowel Disease.
– Regulates the immune system and helps to fight illnesses.
– Calming overactive immune systems for dogs with allergies.
– It aids the mental development of puppies and unborn foetuses.
– It improves cognitive functions in older dogs.
– Lowers bloody pressure and triglycerides.
– Provides support for dogs with kidney disease,
– Is a preventative against cancer.
– Helps promote weight loss in older and less active dogs.
– Helps to produce more collagen.
– The appearance of joint problems is reduced.
Recommendations of Fresh Pet 100% Pure Scottish Salmon Oil Allowance:
- To feed small dogs who are 0 – 12kg, you should allow 4ml.
- For medium dogs who are 12 – 25kg, you should feed 8ml.
- Dogs who are 25 – 50kg, should have 12ml.
- Large dogs who are 50kg or over, should have 16ml.
If you are using Fresh Pet 100% Pure Scottish Salmon Oil to treat a specific condition, ensure you are working with your veterinarian or an animal nutritionist as they may recommend a higher or lower dosage to comply with medications and other variables. Also, as with all supplements, please make sure you are informing your vet that you are giving your pet Salmon Oil if they are receiving prescribed medication.
Possible Side Affects Of Fresh Pet 100% Pure Scottish Salmon Oil:
(While we have listed above, the many benefits Fresh Pet 100% Pure Scottish Salmon Oil can have for your pet, not all dogs take well to new supplements. Please be aware that some dogs can suffer from side effects. They are as follows:
– Weight Gain, this however, can be managed with a healthy diet alongside plenty of exercise.
– Bad Breath (Clearly due to the product itself) However regular teeth cleaning can avoid this issue.
– Stomach aches or pains and this again may be due to the fact that some types of dog don’t take well to new supplements being added to the diet. (if your dog seems to be suffering from stomach cramps, stop the use of Salmon Oil and ask advice from your vet.)
– Loose stools and diarrhoea
Please be aware:
Not all dogs will have this reaction, however you should keep an eye on your dog to ensure they are completely compatible with the addition of Fresh Pet 100% Pure Scottish Salmon Oil to their diet so if your dog is suffering from any of the side effects listed above, please stop the use of the Salmon Oil and seek advice from your vet.
Please ensure that the salmon oil is kept in its original container if possible, this is because it is unlikely to last very long if mixed into the dog food prior to use. The Fresh Pet 100% Pure Scottish Salmon Oil itself is extracted at very low temperatures which in turn ensure that all of the fatty acids do not decompose and lose their positive benefits and cold pressing also produces concentrated salmon oil, making it much more economical to use. Fish oils are commonly extracted by boiling many different types of fish but fish oils collected using this method contain many more saturated acids, therefore they do not possess the same positive effects.
Even more of our products can be found here !
Be sure to check out our eBay and Amazon stores, too!
eBay allows you to see a varied range of products we provide.
Amazon is great for you to be able to view feedback from our other valued customers.