Rubbing Alcohol 70% IPA Isopropanol
Rubbing Alcohol Anti Septic prevents infections – Pacifies and soothes insect bites – Removes dirt and bacteria from cuts and abrasions – Therefore prevents painful stinging from poison ivy.
Check that your first aid kit has a bottle of our first class rubbing alcohol to help treat infections, bites or cuts. Isopropyl alcohol, commonly referred to as IPA or rubbing alcohol, is a flammable, clear liquid with a slight alcoholic odour. Therefore it possesses physical, chemical and solvency properties similar to those of ethyl alcohol, making it completely miscible with water and soluble in most organic solvents.
Our rubbing alcohol should be a staple of every home, especially for emergencies that naturally occur day to day.
Great for COOL BRUISED AREAS
PREVENT INFECTIONS FAST AND EASY
SOOTHES INFECTED AREAS
GREAT VALUE FOR MONEY
Highly flammable liquid and vapour. Do not use to clean ovens or toasters.
Causes serious eye irritation.
In addition, may cause drowsiness or dizziness
Furthermore, keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surface. – No smoking.
Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray. For instance, wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
Get medical advice/attention if you feel unwell.
In conclusion Rubbing Alcohol Anti Septic is a fantastic multipurpose product.
A Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) can be sent out if required via email.
Even more of our products can be found here !
Be sure to check out our eBay and Amazon stores, too!
eBay allows you to see a varied range of products we provide.
Amazon is great for you to be able to view feedback from our other valued customers.