Rubbing Alcohol Anti Septic 70% IPA
Rubbing Alcohol Anti Septic possesses strong antiseptic qualities making it an excellent solution for cleansing wounds, minor cuts, and scrapes. It effectively kills harmful bacteria on the skin’s surface, preventing infection. It plays a crucial role in various industries and households as a cleaning and disinfecting agent.
With its high alcohol content, rubbing alcohol is an important ingredient in many hand sanitisers as it kills harmful germs present on the hands, making it a convenient and quick to use.
Frequently asked questions:
- What is Rubbing Alcohol Anti Septic ?
Rubbing alcohol, also known as isopropyl alcohol, is a liquid solution that contains 70% isopropyl alcohol as the active ingredient. It is often used as a disinfectant, antiseptic, or solvent.
- Can It be used as a hand sanitiser?
Yes, rubbing alcohol can be used as a hand sanitiser, but it is important to ensure that it contains at least 60% alcohol. Rubbing alcohol with a concentration of 70% isopropyl alcohol is effective against most germs and viruses when used correctly.
- Is It safe to use on the skin?
Rubbing alcohol can be used on the skin, but it should be used carefully and sparingly. It can cause dryness, irritation, and even skin burns if not used properly. It is recommended to dilute rubbing alcohol with water or use it in combination with moisturizers for safer use.
- Can It disinfect surfaces?
Yes, Rubbing Alcohol Anti Septic can effectively disinfect surfaces. Its high alcohol concentration makes it an excellent disinfectant against bacteria, viruses, and fungi. It can kill most common germs on surfaces.
- Can It be used to clean electronic devices?
Yes, rubbing alcohol can be used to clean electronic devices. However, it is important to apply it to a cloth or cotton swab rather than directly spraying it onto the device. Make sure the device is turned off before cleaning and use a cloth or swab lightly dampened with rubbing alcohol to clean the surfaces.
- Can Rubbing Alcohol Anti Septic be used to remove adhesive or sticky residue?
Yes, Rubbing Alcohol Anti Septic is effective in removing adhesive or sticky residue from various surfaces. Apply a small amount of rubbing alcohol to a cloth or cotton ball and gently rub the sticky area until the residue loosens and can be wiped away.
- Can It be used as a household cleaner?
Rubbing alcohol can be used as a household cleaner for various purposes, such as cleaning glass, stainless steel, or chrome surfaces. It effectively removes fingerprints, smudges, and stains. Dilute rubbing alcohol with water or combine it with other household ingredients for better results.
- Is It flammable?
Yes, rubbing alcohol is highly flammable. It should be stored away from heat sources, flames, and sparks. Also, keep it out of reach of children and pets. When using it, make sure to work in well-ventilated areas and avoid smoking or using open flames.
- Can It be ingested?
No, Rubbing Alcohol Anti Septic should never be ingested or used for drinking purposes. It is toxic if ingested and can cause severe health complications, including alcohol poisoning. Only use rubbing alcohol externally and always keep it out of reach of children.
Top 10 uses of Rubbing Alcohol Anti Septic:
- Disinfecting wounds: It helps disinfect cuts, scrapes, and minor wounds to prevent infection.
- Cleaning surfaces: It can effectively clean and sanitize various surfaces at home, including countertops, door handles, and electronics.
- Removing sticky residue: It helps dissolve and remove sticky tape, labels, or adhesive residue from surfaces.
- Cleaning eyeglasses: Dip a cloth in rubbing alcohol and gently wipe your eyeglasses to remove fingerprints and smudges.
- DIY hand sanitizer: Mix it with aloe vera gel and a few drops of essential oil to create your own hand sanitizer.
- Preventing razor bumps: Applying Rubbing Alcohol Anti Septic after shaving can help prevent razor bumps by disinfecting the area.
- Removing ink stains: Dab a cloth soaked in rubbing alcohol on ink stains to help dissolve and remove them from fabric or hard surfaces.
- Cleaning computer screens: Use a microfiber cloth lightly moistened with rubbing alcohol to clean and remove smudges from computer screens.
- Heals and soothes any cut or infection
- Treats poison Ivy
- Cleans the area to prevent infections
- Soothes insect bites and treats
- Antiseptic – As a result, used to swab the skin before injections and to kill surface bacteria
Highly flammable liquid and vapour.
Causes serious eye irritation.
May cause drowsiness or dizziness
Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surface. – No smoking.
IF INHALED: Remove victim to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing.
IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
Get medical advice/attention if you feel unwell.
Even more of our products can be found here !
Be sure to check out our eBay and Amazon stores, too!
eBay allows you to see a varied range of products we provide.
Amazon is great for you to be able to view feedback from our other valued customers.