BEFORE YOU START
Always test on an inconspicuous area before use to ensure you achieve the desired result. Remove debris and accumulations of mould and algae using a stiff brush.
Wear gloves & eye protection at all times
USING PATH BLASTER
- Pour or Spray Path Blaster onto your Path, Concrete or Flagged Area
- Scrub the surface immediately using a stiff brush to spread the solution over as much ground as you can cover – then leave for 5-10 minutes to work
- Work from one end of the floor to the other in a continuous motion, when cleaning – then again hose down using the same method & again using a stiff brush where possible.
AREAS TO AVOID
- Path Blaster is amazing at cleaning – but is very powerful and must not be used on Grass, Flowerbeds or Wood. If this happens by accident – rinse area immediately with plenty of fresh water, Path Blaster may remove Fence/Decking stain if left & will kill soil and grass if not rinsed away fully.
- If you have Grass areas surrounding your path, patio or flagged area – simply hose the solution away from those edges whilst cleaning.
- Path Blaster is NOT safe for Pets to walk on & must be rinsed away fully prior to allowing any animals back to the treated area.
Keep out of reach of children
DO NOT get in to the eyes as this will cause serious irritation – if this does happen – rinse well with plenty of clean fresh water & seek medical advice immediately. Prolonged contact with the skin may cause irritation and we advise wearing gloves as all times.
Even more of our products can be found here !
Be sure to check out our eBay; and Amazon stores, too!
eBay allows you to see a varied range of products we provide.
Amazon is great for you to be able to view feedback. All from our other; valued customers.